OUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
Climate compensation and environmental efforts for a better local and global environment
What do we do?
- Climate-compensate all our own and our guests carbon footprint
- Support WWF since 2007
- Educate ourselves to spread awareness of what can be done for a more sustainable world
- Engaging in several projects who support multiple of the UN sustainability goals
- Support green sailing
- 17 global goals
- The goals shall contribute to sustainable development and transform the world.
What does climate compensation mean?
- We collaborate with South Pole who are experts at climate matters and climate compensation
- South pole helps us to annually calculate of CO2 emissions generated by our business
- We then invest in certified projects to reduce the equivalent amount of CO2
Saving forest, protecting wildlife and improve living conditions in Zimbabwe. UN goal: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, 15 & 17
Produce clean energy, reduce emissions, and stimulate the local economy. UN goal: 6, 7, 8 & 13
Musi River Hydro
Renewable hydropower for the Island Sumatra. UN goal: 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 & 15.
Since day one we More Yacht Club have supported Green Sail in the important work that they do. By doing so we ensure to constantly educate ourselves and improve the footprint our boats have on our local community. Green Sail’s work ranges from clean-up programs and recycling initiatives to education and lobbying.
Founder & Head of Sales
+385 (0) 91 4111 701
Phone : +385 91 4111 701
Email : email@example.com
Put brodograditelja 16
21220, Trogir, Croatia
Marina Polesana Pula
Sv. Katarina, Ul. Vallelunga 90
52100, Pula, Croatia
MON – THUR: 08:00 – 16:00
FRI – SAT : 08:00- 20:00